Workers Compensation

If you have experienced a serious injury while on the clock, then you will need to give notice of the injury to your employer and fill out an accident report. This may seem like a simple process but you may be surprised at how many claims are denied and how many workers are not receiving the amount that they are entitled to. The law should be on your side but when it comes to worker’s compensation claims, it may not seem like it is. This is why it is so important to speak to an experienced Minnesota worker’s compensation lawyer to ensure you are getting all that you are entitled to.

Contact Mary Morin at the Morin Law Office today for a free consultation regarding your work related or personal injury.

Worker’s compensation claims may entitle you to the receipt of:

  • Coverage of medical treatment expenses including rehabilitation
  • Disability benefits to cover lost wages or salary for a certain period of time, depending on your injury
  • Retraining and/or vocational rehabilitation to assist with return to work
  • Financial compensation for your permanent functional loss

How much you are entitled to will depend entirely on your situation. However, all workers across the state of Minnesota are entitled to worker’s compensation for work related injuries.

Injured on the Job?

If you are injured while at work then you will need to fill in an incident report. In many instances, if the accident is serious, you may be in hospital before you are even able to report the accident has occurred. As part of the procedure you or your employer will need to fill in a report and fill in the right documentation.

If your employer requires you to be evaluated by their company doctor, it is important to also see your own personal doctor for a second opinion. This is also why it is important to speak to a work injury attorney that understands the law and the inner workings of worker’s insurance companies.

Claim Denial and Processing

There is nothing worse than finding out that your claim has been denied. If you are facing a denied worker’s compensation claim or if you are looking for legal advice on your claim, then Mary M Morin can help. Furthermore, if you are faced with a serious injury the last thing you want to worry about is a bunch of forms to fill out. Having a lawyer look over your claim and ensure that it is accurate can provide you with the assurance you need without the stress you can certainly do without.

Minnesota Work Injury Attorney

Mary has been representing injured workers and those suffering from personal injury since 1990. You can expect the best result when you work with Mary Morin and can ensure that your injury and claim is handled with precision and fairness.  Contact Mary Morin, your leading Minneapolis workers and injury compensation attorney today to 612-677-8329.

Types Of Benefits

Assistance and experience at all levels, including at the Department of Labor & Industry, the Office of Administrative Hearings, the Workers Compensation Court of Appeals and Minnesota Supreme Court.